Our unique Nanonozzle system is our innovative tool that complements our product line-up to help mitigate the spread of infectious viruses, bacteria, fungi, mold — against many harmful surface pathogens.
Why our Sprayers are so unique?
The unique dual venturi design of our NANONOZZLE SPRAYERS optimizes air flow and droplet size and was designed to work in conjunction with our products as top-tier among commercial electrostatic sprayers. Simultaneous dual gun performance allows for maximum disinfection rates among Nanonozzle Sprayers for Home.
- Full range control delivers even coverage on specific objects or area fine misting
- Uniquely built with the highest grade materials that are compatible with disinfectants, sanitizers and deodorizers—unlike traditional airless paint equipment
- Delivers the proper atomization required to quickly and consistently creating self disinfecting surfaces
- Consistent application coverage delivered in high production or fine mist spray methods
- Complete surface coverage
- Add up to 300 ft of hose per gun to spray anywhere
- Fastest application method, covers up to 500,000 sq ft from one central location for maximum production
- Among Electrostatic Sprayer Solutions, it is perfect for many industries, including: Arenas & Athletic Facilities, Food Service, Transportation, Housing, Education, Hospitality, Health Care Facilities.
for your convenience
Our commercial electrostatic sprayers can be used for disinfectant spraying of office spaces, health care facilities, schools, etc. While we stand behind the quality of all of our products, our pricing is significantly cheaper than comparable market alternatives.
Unmatched Power and Coverage
Our electrostatic sprayers will treat delicate areas as well as large open rooms. The booster fan allows us to spray up to 18’.
- Tank Capacity: 4.22 gallons (16 liters)
- Spray Range with Wand: Approximately 8.2 ft to 10 ft
- Spray Range with Gun: Approximately 19.6 ft
- Continuous Working Time After a Full Charge with Wand: Approximately 6 hours
- Continuous Working Time After a Full Charge with Gun: Approximately 1.5 hours
- Working Pressure: 0.15-0.4 Mpa
- Working Speed: 3000-15000 m2/h
- Fog Droplet Median Diameter: 40-90 m
- Spray Flow: Approximately 4-12 L/h
The unique NanoNozzle tips improve spraying performance and efficacy for arenas, athletic facilities, food service, transportation, housing & education, hospitality, airports, and other public facilities.
Efficiency and Effectiveness
Our industrial e-sprayers leverage patented nozzle technology to reach more surfaces faster, turning your entire area into a self-disinfecting zone.
- Airless technology
- Spray distance – 20’
- Max Flow (Fl Oz/Min): 130
- Max Tip Size: 0.031 in
- Pressure Range (psi): Adjustable 0-1,000
- Particle Size*: 30-110 microns
- Hose: Two ¼ in x 50
- Tips Included: Nano-Nozzle TM tips
We are proud to share more information about how Omnisol works and the benefits behind our innovation.